Friday, April 22, 2016

cubeSavvy add-in: beta update - Submit Data implemented

I've implemented Submit Data functionality for the second beta version, to be released tomorrow.

cubeSavvy add-in Submit Data functionality implemented




























It also incorporates the feedback I've received from the current beta testers. The most common item mentioned has been to increase the number of rows in a retrieve from the current 20,000 limitation. I'm glad to announce that there is no limit now, besides the one imposed by Provider Services. And, in keeping with my focus on speed, performance is excellent, exceeding that of both Smart View and the classic add-in for large retrieves.

I've also finished perfecting the Save Changes option, to allow changes made to the grid during ad-hoc retrieval operations to be saved:





























If you'd like to test the beta, please let me know and I'll make it available to you. I'll be sending out an update to the current beta testers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment